Dealing with skin irritation and breakouts under a mask.
REDNESS | SENSITIVITY | BREAKOUTS
- Acne Mechanica: Pressure and friction from the mask triggers acne.
- Stress: Combining occlusion with the inflammatory response of stress hormones, like cortisol.
- Dermatitis: Localized irritation and facial redness. Can be caused by an allergen or a combination of variables.
- Millia: Combined occlusion and sweat traps dead skin and bacteria into tiny nodules. Exfoliation and manual extractions are necessary.
- Rosacea/Rosacea Acne: Can flare up in individuals who are predisposed to the condition.
HOME CARE & PREVENTION
Keeps the skin clear and contributes to healthy barrier functions.
A creamy gentle facial wash formulated with amaranth proteins to deliver skin-balancing hydration and anti-inflammatory support.
Enzymatic exfoliating and texture refining gel facial wash with nourishing fatty acids and shea butter.
Serum / Treatment
Clarifying and anti-inflammatory support to calm the skin.
Advanced Repair Serum
All-in-one redness relief formulated with polyphenols to actively reduce inflammation.
Probiotic skin support and exfoliation that clarifies, promotes repair, and decongests pores while you sleep.
Moisture + Hydration
Promotes optimal barrier functions for clear, smooth skin.
Advanced Recovery Cream
A skin-quenching, nourishing, and anti-inflammatory formulation with ALA, CoQ10, Spin Trap and Omega fatty acids.
Antimicrobial hydration formula with tea tree and citrus that reduces breakouts and inflammation.
For questions about ingredients and applications, or for product recommendations, click to contact us.