15% or 20% glycolic peel treatment pads, fortified with antioxidants for improved skin health and resilience.
Multifunctional exfoliation treatment for most all skin types, Resurfacing Peel contains glycolic acid and antioxidants to transform skin texture and restore radiance.
- Exfoliates the skin for improved texture
- Offers antioxidant support against free radicals
- Brightens skin tone and helps diminish discolorations
- Can be used on the face and body
- Glycolic acid removes superficial dead skin cells that contribute to dehydration and a dull skin appearance. As it rejuvenates the skin, hydroxy acids have the ability to deliver immediate and long-lasting results for problem skin, premature aging, and healthy skin maintenance.
- Retinyl palmitate play a vital role in epidermal renewal and keratin synthesis, and contributes to the strength of collagen and elastin proteins. When paired with other beneficial antioxidants, it can help enhance our skin's defense against photoaging and improve oily skin and acne concerns.
- Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) is a natural component of cells and tissue in the body that helps reduce damaged caused by free radicals and oxidative stress, and encourages collagen and elastin synthesis.
INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Polysorbate-20, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Menthol, Acetone, Imidazolidinyl Urea.