10% AHA and 2% BHA treatment pads to help reduce breakouts and manage oil production.
Formulated with a clinical blend of alpha and beta hydroxy acids, Resurfacing Peel treatment pads for oily skin promote a brighter skin tone and manage cellular buildup that may encourage blemishes, blackheads and fine lines.
- Exfoliates the skin for improved texture and helps reduce the appearance of acne scars
- Prevents breakouts and keeps the follicle clear of cellular debris
- Manages oil production to reduce shine and greasy-feeling skin
- Complements prescription acne care
- Helps balance problem skin
- Salicylic acid, derived from willow tree bark, is a phenolic and phytohormone, and is a key ingredient in the treatment of dermatitis, acne, psoriasis, keratosis pilaris, and discolorations. It is a keratolytic, comedolytic, and bacteriostatic agent, and encourages exfoliation, releases blocked pores, and constricts the pores to prevent breakouts.
INGREDIENTS: Acetone, Ammonium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Salicylic Acid, Imidazolidnyl Urea, Polysorbate-20, Purified Water, SDAlcohol 40B, Sodium Benzoate.