Superficial Frosting Peel
20% Salicylic Acid [2.0 pH] is a key ingredient in the treatment of dermatitis, acne, psoriasis, keratosis pilaris, and acanthosis nigricans. It is a keratolytic, comedolytic, and bacterioststic agent, and encourages exfoliation, releases blocked pores, and constricts the pores to prevent breakouts.
Lactobacillus + Red Clover Extract amplifies peel absorption and frosting effects for immediate brightening and dead skin exfoliation.
- Penetrates deep into congested pores and alleviates blemishes
- Helps prevent scarring of the skin and PIH
- Brightens skin tone and helps fade discolorations
- Minimizes excess oil on skin surface
- Contributes to a healthy-looking complexion
IDEAL FOR: Normal, Combination or Oily Skin
SIZE 2 fl oz
PROTOCOL >> Part of our Rejuvenation Facial Peel Family
INGREDIENTS: Alcohol Denat., Propanediol, Salicylic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lactobacillus/Clover Flower Ferment (Red Clover) Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Alcohol, Arginine (L), Arginine HCl, Aqua (Water), Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate.